Write, produce, and edit a STORY VIDEO
The assignment is making a video focusing on story that is related to one of these topics:
- School Store
- School Library or Computer Lab
- School Parking
- School Lunch
- School Class
- School Assignment from any class
The edited video should be about 30 seconds up to 3 minutes in length.
Your goal should be to tell a story, thinking about the elements of a story:
- Establish a character
- Character has a problem or conflict (inciting incident)
- Character acts in some way related to the problem or conflict (rising action, climax)
- We see the result(s) of the characters actions (resolution)
1. Edit your video and make it from 30 seconds up to 3 minutes long.
2. Add in a name for your video and credits at the end with text.
3. Export your video as a H.264 and YouTube 720p
4. Name it and turn in your video for grading.
Remember your "sequences"! Shot sequence basics!