Use your smartphone videos and photos, or a friend or families smartphone videos and photos to make a selfie video.
1. MAKE A SELFIE VIDEO ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY / FRIENDS...GET CREATIVE!
Use photos and videos from a smartphone and/or video camera to make a video 10 minutes or less (at least 3 minutes in length).
2. SHOW OFF A TALENT, GROWING UP MONTAGE, SKILLS, ACTIVITIES, CLUB OR WHAT EVER YOU ARE "IN TO!"
Make sure this is a video that you would be proud to show others of all ages. Your parents, or those that take good care of you will love to see this Selfie Montage!
3. FILM YOUR VIDEO WITH GOOD LIGHTING AND TECHNIQUE WHEN MAKING NEW VIDEO TO GO WITH YOUR EXISTING VIDEOS AND PHOTOS ON YOUR PHONE. EVEN IF YOU USE SOME OLDER FOOTAGE, CLEAN-UP THE VIDEO AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!
4. EDIT YOUR VIDEO AND PHOTOS TOGETHER, MAKING SURE TO TELL A STORY OF YOUR LIFE OR ACTIVITIES OR TRIP, ETC. USE GOOD EDITING PRACTICES WITH GOOD AUDIO MUSIC, VOICE OVERS AND TRANSITIONS!
5. OUTPUT THE VIDEO HIGH RESOLUTION FOR YOUTUBE. THEN SHARE THE VIDEO WITH OTHERS!